IN STOCK-SHIPS IMMEDIATELY
REUSABLE WASHABLE MEDICAL GOWN, Pongee + TPU
with Knitted Elastic Cuff
- Medical Use Reusable Washable Gown
- suitable for operating room, medical clinics, hospital ward, dental implants, inspection rooms, laboratories, ICU and CDC sites for important isolation of virus damage.
- These gowns are breathable, elastic dust-proof isolation gowns. Long-sleeve to ensure comfortable all-day use. Easy to put on and take off. Reliable protection ensured with full body coverage, providing a barrier for transmission of microorganisms and other harmful substances including blood.
- Can be used as an anti-dust jacket, clean-room garment, and protection against harmful germs, diseases, and viruses. Effectively isolate harmful substances.
- Material consists of Pongee: Top quality material used in high end umbrellas, rain gear, medical equipment, waterproofing.
TPU undoubtedly beats every of the other material. Both PVC and TPU are abrasion resistant though with TPU exhibiting higher abrasion resistant power. Think of Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) as the tie between rubber and plastic. Read more about how incredibly waterproof and flexible this material is. Also used in Gore-Tex outdoor gear: https://powermodo.com/pu-coating-vs-tpu-pvc/
- Size - 3/4-length gown. One size fits most. (120cm cm x 140cm)
Color - Blue
- Fabric - 85 GSM (metric measurement of the weight of fabric used)
- Disclosure - Pants, face mask, head covering, and shoe coverings sold separately.
- No Return Policy - Please note that due necessary health and safety precautions, all PPE products including these Disposable Gowns are final sale. These items are non refundable and non returnable. Shipping & handling is non refundable. Any shipping delays are fully responsible by shipping courier.
To maintain the integrity of the Gown made with this type of material, following are the Laundry & Sterilization recommendations. Chlorine is not recommended as it will eventually destroy the barrier layer. The wet chlorine does not cause harm, however in the drying cycle any residual chlorine (if the chlorine does not rinse out fully - especially in the folds / pockets / and such like) will vaporize when the garment experiences dry heat, and this releases nascent chlorine which can destroy the integrity of the barrier layer.
RECOMMENDATIONS: • Wash hot using zero residue detergent • Wash with like colors • Air dry • No fabric softener, only non-chlorine bleach if needed • Steam Autoclave (NOT DRY) is the best way to sterilize • Dry heat will destroy the barrier layer. • Wet Steam temperature of 135 degree Celsius / 270 degree Fahrenheit does not damage the product
Drying: Air dry in shade and not sun. Because it is waterproof, the material will dry in only a few minutes.
This gown has been tested by a 3rd party to pass international standards:
1. Tensile Strength and Breaking Elongation
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that we are here to take care of you.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance